Google Ad Audience manager
The audience manager represents the home of the audience lists, audience sources, and audience insights. It can help you with saving time while providing existing remarketing and audience list functionality in a better and more intuitive way.
What are the benefits of the Audience manager?
- With the audience manager, you can monitor the audience sources like Google Ads tag, an app analytics provider, or even a YouTube channel.
- You can create new and clearer audience lists based on audience sources you have set up.
- Gain the ability to learn more about the customers so that you can manage your remarketing lists better.
You start in the audience manager by adding sources of first-party data into audience sources. This is an important step because remarketing lists are created based on audience sources. You will be able to add the following audience sources:
- Google Ads tag – It collects raw data from your webpage so that you can remarket to people who tend to visit it.
- Google Analytics – Important tool you can use since it imports audiences built-in Google Analytics to remarket them with Google Ads.
- YouTube – Create a Video remarketing add for people who saw a certain product on your web page.
- Google Play – Create remarketing lists based on your app using customers and in-app purchases.
- App analytics – You can link a third-party application analytics provider to your account to remarket to people who use your application.
- Customer data – Manage and upload your customer contact information to show the advertisement to existing customers as they browse across Google properties like YouTube, Google search, or Gmail.
Here you can create new audiences to target remarketing lists based on the audience sources you already have. Also, you can check your previously created remarketing lists. Audience lists are a versatile tool since it allows you to manage your remarketing lists by searching, sorting, filtering, etc.
Audience insights are using Google’s network data to allow you to better understand your audience members and also recognize their patterns and opportunities. It provides insight that you can translate into a practical campaign.
With this kind of knowledge, you will be able to reach more people. It takes the info from customer habits and breaks it down to single variables like in-market categories, age, gender, geography, devices, etc.
About Google Ads Audience insights
Since out of those three audience insights deserves more attention let’s sort some things out. They are designed in a way so that you can easier find new audiences by showing valuable information about people in your remarketing lists.
If you are using the Google Ads conversion tracking, audience insights can aid you with not only finding new audiences but also with adjusting your bids so that you reach these exceptional audiences better.
What are the benefits of Audience insights?
- It is one way of finding new and more relevant audiences to spread your ad group targeting.
- You can achieve more with knowledge about demographics, locations, devices, and interests of your customers.
- Make more informed choices about targeting your ads, setting bids, and many more.
- Raise sales with new customers that you can get with these tools.
How are Audience insights organized?
Audience insights are divided into two sections: “audience distribution” and “relevant audiences”. It is in your hands to select an audience and review it in isolation or you can use a benchmark like the population of a country or age density.
Audience distribution shows you a breakdown of the audience list and their characteristics like location, demographics, etc. When you use the index score the relevant audiences can show you the people within a Google audience segment that is compared to the general population.
There are other audiences like the in-market audience, which represents customers that are researching the products and are actively considering buying it. This kind of audience can immensely help you with ads since they are more likely to be your new customers.
Affinity audiences are based on people’s lifestyles and should help you broaden your advertisement in a way that you react to their needs so that you can gain new customers.
Ways to act on insights
In-Market and affinity audiences:
– See that their interests are fulfilled and the intent of buying will change to purchase.
– Target in-market and affinity audiences that are similar to your existing remarketing lists.
- Carefully review the age of people in your remarketing lists.
- Target specific customers with product ads that can benefit them.
- Research the popularity of your product categories between the ages of your customers.
- Feel free to adjust bids depending on demographics.
– Target ads to the location of the most profitable clients.
– Adjust bids by devices also including mobile.
– Research your remarketing list so that you can find new customers based on the interests of people in it.
– Create new ad groups that can target new audiences with similar tastes to the existing ones.
Book a quick
20 minute call
Want to learn more about automating product campaigns? Schedule a 1-to-1 call with one of our account managers.SCHEDULE A DEMO