I. Introductory provisions
- Company Winston Bros Ltd, CRN: 45705399, with its registered office in Štúrova
30, Nitra 949 01, Slovak republic, registered in the Commercial Register of the
District Court Nitra, e-mail: [email protected]
- User a customer to whom the Company provides a service consisting of using the
Bluewinston.com Application to manage product campaigns on the Google
2. The company develops and provides a web-based application for use in digital
marketing to manage product campaigns on the Google Network. After logging in,
the application is accessible through the web interface at
https://setup.bluewinston.com (hereinafter referred to as the Application).
inform the User of any such change in an appropriate manner (notification to the
e-mail provided at the time of registration in the Bluewinston.com Application or
another e-mail used by the User and known by the Company is deemed sufficient)
at least thirty (30) days before the change becomes effective. The change is
effective for the User as of the date stated in such notice. If the User does not
agree with the change, the User has the right to terminate the Agreement as of the
effective date of such change. The User must deliver the notice of termination of
effect to email [email protected] Otherwise, the User is deemed to
agree with the change.
II. Protection of Personal Data
1. Users who are natural persons are subject to Act No. 18/2018 Coll. about the
protection of personal data, and from 18 May 2018 also the Regulation of the
European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679, General Regulation on the
protection of personal data.
2. The User agrees that by sending the completed registration or contact form the
processing of Users’ personal data by the Company, which is the administrator of
personal data, will start.
3. These personal data are: name and surname, telephone number and e-mail
4. Personal data referred to in Art. II. 3 will be processed for the purpose of providing
the Application’s services (contract performance) and for customer inquiries
through the contact form (contract performance). Personal data pursuant to this
paragraph shall be processed for the duration of the Service Agreement and 3
years after its termination in the event of a dispute concerning the relationship
between the Company and the User relating to the General Terms and Conditions
5. The User agrees that news, offers of the Company’s services, technical and
operational information regarding the provision of services, information on
planned Comparator outages, etc. may be sent to the Company’s email address,
for the duration of the service and 12 months after its termination.
6. The User is entitled to withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data
and to the sending of business notifications under the previous paragraph at any
time by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
7. The User acknowledges that upon termination of services, the Company may
permanently and irrevocably anonymize personal data so that the Comparator’s
usage data will not be associated with a specific individual, and may process the
anonymized data for research, analytical and statistical activities without time
limit. This shall be without prejudice to the processing of personal data pursuant
to paragraphs 4 and 5.
8. The User acknowledges that the Company will make every effort to avoid
unauthorized processing of personal data by other persons, but is not liable to the
User for damage caused by unauthorized processing of personal data by a third
9. The User acknowledges and agrees that personal data is stored on the Company’s
servers located in the Slovak Republic. The Company uses M4M
(marketer4mobile.com), G Suite and Google Cloud Platform, LiveAgent, and
Ecomail, which operate in accordance with European privacy standards.
10. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties (except II. 5, II. 9).
11. The User confirms that the personal data provided is true and accurate.
12. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner.
13. Should the User believe that the Company or the processor (II. 5 and II. 9) carries
out processing of his / her personal data that is contrary to the protection of the
private and personal life of the User or personal data inaccurate with regard to the
purpose of their processing may:
- ask the Company or the processor for an explanation by email to
- object to processing and request by e-mail at [email protected]
that the Company resolves the situation (e.g. by blocking, repairing,
supplementing or destroying personal data). The company shall decide on the
objection without delay. If the Company does not comply with the objection,
the User has the right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection
directly. This provision is without prejudice to the User’s right to contact the
Office for Personal Data Protection directly.
14. If the User asks for information on the extent or method of processing his / her
personal data, the Company is obliged to provide this information to the User.
15. The User acknowledges that cookies may be stored on his / her device in
III. Final provisions
All legal relationships arising from or in connection with the processing of personal
data are governed by the law of the Slovak Republic, regardless of where the access to
them was made. The Slovak courts, which will apply Slovak law, are competent to
resolve any disputes arising in connection with the protection of privacy between the
User and the Company.