After you are done with creating your feed, it’s time to upload it. If you are uploading your items for the first time, keep in mind that it may take up to 3 business days to be reviewed.
If you are starting with Merchant Center for the first time, a manual upload is a simple way to get started. The maximum file size is 4 GB. If your file is larger than 4 GB, split your file into multiple smaller files before uploading.
There are many ways how to upload your feed.
- Direct Upload
- FTP Upload
- SFTP Upload
- Scheduled Fetches
- Upload via Google Cloud Storage
- Content API
1. Log in to your Merchant Center account.
2. On the left side, click on “Products” then “Feeds“.
3. Find and click on the name of your feed associated with the file you would like to upload.
4. On the next page, click the 3-dot icon in the right corner.
5. Select “Upload input file“.
6. Optional – You can upload your data as a test. Just click “Upload as a test“.
7. Click “Upload” and you are done.
Upload may take some time, depending on the size of your file. The status of any feed can be found in the “Processing” section of the feed.
Tips from Google
- A full feed should be submitted at least every 30 days. If your product data changes regularly, you may upload your full feed up to 4 times per day.
- If you submit multiple feeds, keep each item in the same feed with each submission. Avoid moving your items to different feeds.