When we entered the D1 Center premises in Senec on September 21, 2023, where the largest e-commerce conference in Slovakia, Upterdam, took place, we were amazed by the positive energy that filled the air.
When we entered the D1 Center premises in Senec on September 21, 2023, where the largest e-commerce conference in Slovakia, Upterdam, took place, we were
This year, the conference focused on “The New Normal in E-commerce,” and it was evident that participants were excited about the opportunity to share their experiences and learn something new.
Top e-commerce experts gathered at the conference, including e-commerce marketers, online store owners, as well as specialists from agencies and SaaS tools.
Upterdam Conference in numbers:
- 450+ participants
- 50+ partners and exhibitors
- 25+ speakers
- 17+ lectures and panel discussions
Lectures and Discussions
The program included presentations from 25 speakers who shared their expertise and inspirations with the participants.
Participants had the opportunity to listen to lectures and panel discussions on current topics:
- E-shop strategy
- Everything you ever wanted to know about running a brand campaign and no one wanted to tell you
- How to set up a brand to support growth and make communication costs more efficient?
- Why should you automate marketing?
- Profitability and good cash flow must be earned – experiences from consultations with 39 e-shops and a turnover of 300 million
- Practical tips for expanding to other markets
- Creating an e-shop in 2023 and beyond
- Panel discussion: the last 3 years in e-commerce
- Dedoles: How are the hamsters doing after resuscitation?
Thematic panel discussions offered an opportunity to discuss current topics and challenges faced by the e-commerce sector.
Expo and Advisory Zone
The Expo zone was the place where various exhibitors and conference partners introduced themselves. It was possible to meet with our long-term partners and get to know new companies entering the e-commerce scene. The Advisory Zone offered advice from e-commerce experts, which was very valuable to us.
Meeting with Partners
The conference also provided us with the opportunity to renew relationships with our long-standing partners and meet new people in e-commerce. Valuable discussions allowed us to broaden our horizons and build stronger relationships within the e-commerce community.
Conclusion and Summary
Our participation in the Upterdam conference was not only an opportunity for us to get to know our partners and expand our contacts, but also a time to gain new insights and inspiration.
We are grateful for the opportunity to be part of this amazing event and look forward to future editions of the Upterdam conference.